BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

So bored tis few days... 1st week of my 3rd sem but i jus start my 1st class today lol... Class cancelled since monday. Get some briefing bout de assignment tat i have to do for tis sem... 1st one is to design a paper bag based on a brand tat v choose... haih... Have to do research n homework jor... Today i also attend the introduction to Drama classes ( wat the heck bout tis subject tat is not related to my course... But i still have to take it) lol... tis is the 'unique' of TarCollege.. Hate it XD I jus hope i wont feel tis subject bcoz it seems to be vry hard...

Nx tues my result for 2nd sem is coming out... Arghhhhhh !!!! Scared XD i wish i wont see C- in my result if not my CGPA sure cacat XD

No class for few days so i free to draw something... Still not nice but i ll try my best nx time... I also dunno y i like to draw tis kind of stuff XD underground arts

Oways start wif a sketches before color... I usually do tat



start to add some color....


Almost complete after i make some color of the borders of the stylish words


Tada.... ^^ complete... Still vry empty... But i cant think wat i suppose to add in XD haha


Dunno when i ll upload my blog again... Will be vry bz soon... i ll update when i free ya ^^ byez



0 comments: