BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour 2009... Malaysian make me feel so sad.. i mean wat is the purpose for u to live if u do not care bout tis earth.. This is the onli planet for u to live on... we dont know wat ll happen tmr... Do u all realize tat global warming is getting more seriously from wat v as a 'human' did to the Earth? lol... XD haha... ( talk like i so care bout tis earth, never make pollution to the earth XD but at least i join the campaign.. i switch off the llight for 1 hour ^^ )

sorry de image is kinda blur... i took the picture of 1 of my neighbours house(during earth hour jus now) =.= U see how much current did they use for the light?
My parents went out jus now during earth hour n my sis and me at home doin nothing XD they said out ther at least still got some apartment n shop lots turning off the lights for tat hour... Wat i thought was, is jus an hour... it is so difficult to turn off the light? lol y i talk like the Earth ll goin to gone tmr if never switch off the light? ahahazzz... (laughing to myself) coz i also dunno y.. jus feel tat hour might make some changes to our earth ^^

0 comments: