BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Local Artist

I think more than a month or two i never go out wif my family on Sunday to eat breakfast in the morning. Rushing assignment =.=" lol... but today i can goin out wif them coz no more assignment to rush ^^
v went Sunway Pyramid after eat bfast at Old Taste somewher at Taipan... (if y'all loves to drink ice lemon tea, i recommend y'all go to tis Old Taste outlet here to hav a try... ) onli tis outlet, dun try on others or u'll regret ^^
V saw tis local artist call S.Amin Shahab...
here are some description bout him and his aims for our coming Independence's Day
(enlarge it if hard to read ^^)
My dad was so excited so he just waiting his turn to be drawn as 1 of the 1001 faces ^^
He is drawing my dad...

He onli took bout 8mins to draw out my dad face ^^ but its funny bcoz it looks like Pak Lah XD
haha

I think he is good in drawing landscape ^^ he draw his artwork wif using onli artline pen on the canvas...
Jus go Sunway Pyramid la if y'all wanna hav a look on his work ^^
ciaoz

1 comments:

angelis_90 said...

Hey, I saw this at sunway pyramid too. i think he have to spend a lot in buying his pen lo. All using ink.So expensive o.. ^^