BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finally XD

Yay ^^ no more assignment to rush anymore... finally i am free after about 3 months don't hav proper time for me to sleep ^^ its worth i work so hard for my assignment bcoz i onli hav 1 exam to study ^^ others all 100% coursework... phew... so tired tis sem... i consider now is my holiday coz de exam is on 5th Sept (English for Mass Comm) & 14th Sept (Intro to Ads)


Tis is one of the poster tat i done recently... Tis is for the Typography subject ^^
The fonts is my design... The source is Black Letter or Old English type ^^
The 2nd poster tat i did ^^ Tis is bout X-Games


Tats it.. i ll update my blog more frequently now.. so free ^^
ciaoz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ck!!! ur layout ass very nice!!! good effort!!! aza aza :)