BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Part of my assignment...

tis is the assignment for intro to advertising where v nid to design our own packaging... my group are doin drinks product... fruit juice and this milk ^^
i design tis packaging ^^ the cow looks so cute XD ^^ haha
tats y i wanna post in my blog.. jus to share something wif y'all...
still got alot assignment to go but i jus spend some time blogging...
is 3.38am showing in my comp but i still haven go to bed bcoz of all tis assignment... lolx
top is the outline of tis packaging in Adobe Illustrator... i jus print screen to show y'all ^^
down here is the 3d view of this packaging.. tis milk is call 'Moo Moo' ^^
haha.. cute name wif cute cow & cute packaging XD
Front view

Back view

okies... gotto go to bed now... tmr goin to saloon to cut my hair =.=" dunno wat i ll become liao.. my long hair all gone lu mayb... okies gnitez ^^



0 comments: