BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

^^

hihi ^^ i am actually revising for tmr exam, Typography =.= gosh... hate it, hate exam... Jus spend some time blogging... I never blog so much tis month bcoz I am too bz wif assignment... Tis is the 5th post for tis month lol...
First of all i jus wanna thx vry vry much for my fren who wish me happi bday yesterday... Some of them even long time never contact already but still remember my bday.. thx u all so much ^^ i amm try my best to remember every1 of y'all bday ya...
Tis is a A5 'notebook', for me it is consider a sketch book.. ^^ Eris bought tis for me for my bday... she even print out our pix n some other stuff to decorate it herself...
so lovely ^^
:* muax :*
went to cut my hair last sunday... since every1 complain bout my hair tat cover 1 eye n bcoz i also feel its kinda annoying when i doin my work with single eye XD so i go n cut my hair...
As usual went to Hair R We in Bdr Puteri to cut my hair.. His name is Duncan ^^
Tis is his salloon...
A random pix that Eris took... jus to tell y'all my hair no longer cover my eyes... sometimes it cover half but i still manage to make it to the side when i do my stuff.. consider ok gua..
i noe some of u sure said 'ceh, sama saja XD' ahha
wateva la ya as long as i feel de diff now ^^

okies.. ^^ gtg ^^ thx again my fren... miss u all so much... dun 4get me ya ^^

ciaoz

p/s: hav to cont my assignment n prepare for exam again... darn... =.="



0 comments: