BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Few days never update blog... Alot of things happen tis few days... :( anyway yesterday is oways the past... Jus dun talk n think bout it... i ll take it as a lesson in my life... After i sleep liao so many hours since yesterday nite bout 8pm till tis morning after brunch n sleep again =.= den jus now go out walking at Tesco wif my family.. jus telling myself nothing had happen.... i not just hurting u but also myself.. haih... jus forget it... ^^ i jus crapping some bullshit...
i jus change my nickname... Crazie ^^ it's jus sound funny when a stranger ask for ur name n u tell them 'crazie' as in they ll tot 'crazy' as well XD haha.. dun laugh if nt funny... i ss(syok sendiri) again... i oways do tat ^^ ok tats it for now... got nothing to post... ^^ telling myself to GAMBATEH in my life n 'our' life... ^^

0 comments: