BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

-cR@zI3 collections-

I am actually doin my design assignment now... but i am out of idea n my head is totally blank... dunno wat to draw... so i jus lying on my bed to take a rest... den i saw my two big box on top of my cupboard wher it store all my stuff (to explained it more clearly, is actually my toys ^^) so i just open it up to see wats inside... wanna flashback my time to when i was small... ^^

I found tis tiger below... can u guess how many yrs old is he? I think is about 15yrs old or more than tat... is 1 of my toys tat i keep since i was 3 or 4 yrs old tat time... I gud in keeping my own stuff... Tats wat my family tells bout me... this tiger still can move even after so long... he can get up by himself when he fall down... So nice is it? ^^

Before i interested in collecting GUNDAM, i like pokemon ^^ n digimon as well... it was long time ago... but now i ll onli buy GUNDAM bcoz i think it is more fun than any other toys wher i can paint the color i wan n modify it myself... a DIY toys ^^ Picture below is just 1/4 of my whole collection of toys... but i dun wan to show so many stuff here... i ll just post bout pokemon ^^
It is eraser... i think most of u also got play eraser before when small tat time rite? wif ur frens... these are the eraser wif pokemon figure... it still vry clean n 'white' coz i keep it well in a pencil case... i still got alot of the eraser wif digimon figure... ^^ i think i lost liao alot when i move my house last time :( from wat i remember, i got alot of these eraser...
Is jus a mini eraser ^^


tis is all de pokemon figure (mini size) tat i collected... i got about 120 here in the pic... compare to digimon, tis is just a small number of my collection, but i dun think i ll post bout my other collection here... i dun wan my blog to become like a toys store XD haha
Even poker card, i still wan it to have pokemon figure on it ^^ haha
hey dun play play oh.. is from Japan...


Pokemon soft toys... u cn open the pokeball .. ^^ i ll show u ^^

ther's a zip beside tat u can open...
jus open it n 'push' it all out...
jus like tis...
push everything inside XD
Zip it...tada... a squirtle
do the same thing to all of the pokeball.. haha
tat's it... part of my collection at home... all of these tat i showing to u is more than at least 6 years... wow ^^ so long time... i've grown up so fast lolx XD
okies... ciaoz... ^^

3 comments:

ウィニー said...

wow u gt so many pokemon collection lo ^^last time i also gt collect bt nw din hv d^^

SinlessTouch said...

GUNDAM bcoz its consider adult toys? ahhaahhaa...adult toys have a different meaning!

cR@zI3 @k@ -LCK- said...

sorry nia... den i jus change the word lo.. u think dirty of coz u think of something else