BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 27, 2009

- I MISS YOU, I LOVE YOU -

I just off de light, switch on de radio and lying on my bed trying to sleep but the moments when i close my eyes, ur sweet lovely smile appear in my mind. Feel so miss you now... Looking at ur pix can make me smiling for no reason, remembering our sweet moments ^^
Alr together wif you for almost a yr and a half but the feeling is still the same. Feeling no change, my heart still feel so warm wif u stay inside so deep make me feel the love to u. You become part of my life, my soul, my everything. You r so important to me...
I can see the happiness n blissful thru ur smile. the smile tat telling me, i alr found my love. V noe each other since end of 2006. V alr been thru alot of problem but v get to solve evry of it. Although sometimes v ll argue on something but it sure ll happen to evry couple bcoz every ppl thinks different way. V still manage to go thru every prob v met.
Alr passed so many yrs n v still together. I am so glad to have u in my life. I so trust in our relationship. I dont care wat outside ppl ll think of ME n us. I jus noe tat i got you now n tis is the most important thing to me.
I did wrong most of the time but u keep giving me chance. Sometimes i'll feel guilty y i treat u like tat. I broke evry promise i make n keep hurting n making u sad. I noe u sure vry sad tat time. I not dare to promise anything but i'll try my best to be ur good bf.
From the day i get to hold ur hands,it tells me tat i ll always stick wif tis hand n go thru my life together. Its not a burden for holding u but is de joy n happiness tat i cant find b4 i met you. The hand tat hugging me tell me not to worry n the hand tat massage my shoulder when i am tired.
I adores you vry much...
I hope the feeling to you wont over till the end of my day.
Theres still a long journey to go thru together wif you.
Sharing ur happiness n sadness,
By ur side when u needs me n feel lonely,

The matters of LOVE can onli be felt when u r in a relationship. it cant be tell but to feel. Feel the every moments together wif the one you love. I can feel it ^^ i am satisfy wif wat i hav now.

Just want to let y'all know, appreaciate the person that always waiting for you, loving you everydays, everymoment

You know who is the one i am talking about... So what you waiting for? Go ahead and let him/her know... Good luck to every couples in the world.

Eris,

- I LOVE YOU -



1 comments:

XxBOYZxX said...

hahha... LCK!!! roma i sedang baris sedia la!!! hahahha...

great to hear that u are still ALIVE!!! hahahha.... when want come yam cha?? sms me ba...

want zha u 1st... ngek ngek ngek...