BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

GRAFFITI

Graffiti is actually something tat u drawn on the wall. It can be anything. But of course tis kind of art is illegal & considered as vandalism in every country include Malaysia. Oh gosh!!! y no1 appreaciate tis kind of art? In Germany, there have a wall called 'Berlin Wall'. Its full of diff kind of graffiti. Go google for it if u wanna noe more ^^
The one tat i wan to show u down here is my works since i was form4 in 2006 till now. Mayb wat i drawn is not considered graffiti coz i draw on de paper n not wall XD Hahaz
My recent work... ZEEKAY
Can u recognize de alphabet ^^
Another 1 tat i finish half way...
DAMON
I draw tis during Chinese New Year tis yr... It looks ugly XD
Cincai work XD
GRAFFITI
sorry bcoz the word hard to recognize...
Jus see it as a whole might look nice XD

LEDZ
I draw tis last yr during Semester 1 break

ZEROTH
I already abandon it... Jus feel dunno how to add color on it so i jus leave it like tis

i draw tis when i was still in Form5... I jus start to learn tat time ^^
Ugly...


Oh yea... Wanna tell u, its kinda funny when my fren saw wat i draw, they like it XD
bcoz for wat i thought there are onli few ppl ll like tis kind of thing.
so wat they wan is, they wan me to draw their name =.="
But is good for me coz i can improve my drawing ^^
Tis is 1 of the name of my fren... JOEY, her name

When another fren saw it, they ask her who draw it... den she told them is me =.= OMG!!! so from the day on, i jus draw for my fren onli. There r still alot but i cant show it here bcoz i dun have de copy of them.

JENNY, my another fren... LOL

Out of idea n wan to try something new. so tis is also wat i draw in Form5...
I never study in class but to draw all tis stuff... Kinda regret never study properly n get such 'nice' result in SPM T_T
neway, its alr passed XD so jus forget it....

My vry vry 1st style of graffiti-ing... Vry noob tat time. All these is wat i draw in form4 lol

Jus try to see wat is written here... I dun wan to say bcoz is not a good word


I got nothing to post in my blog so i jus post all these thing. I hope y'all readers dun get bored of my blog ya. I hope I can post something nice nx time. Ya b4 i go, for those who wan to see more graffiti all around the world, log on to www.artcrimes.com ^^
My semester3 start nx week... Gosh!!! will be bz again. haih... study = tiring + boring

0 comments: