BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Woooo... ^^ awesome XD

When ppl usually bz wif assignmentsss, I would rather sitting here doin nonsense...
Again... I realli got loads of stuff to design for the coming exhibition but yet I still wasting my time ^^
I was thinking last nite wat will happen when comic arts meet graffiti? So I try to combine both in my works ^^ the result not too bad.. gud try for myself ^^
XD so perasan XD
sketch wif pencil and edit wif artliner
I jus bought some marker recently.. so I try to use it... Not bad huh??? but sadly i dun hav the color tones for human skin, if not i ll make the character in color.. haiz... mayb nx time
I ll keep on trying something new.. at least for myself ^^
okie... gtg... cont wif my assignmentsss =.="
...sienz...