BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bored

'CRAZIE'
1st week of my las sem just passed... Assignment! Assignment! Asignment!!! lolx.. i still not ready yet for any assignment.. 1st is bcox of cny mood... still wan a longer holidae for tat but i hav to rush my assignemnt again tis upcoming weeks... nx week alr got presentation (so fast T_T)
Just draw a graffiti again (paper work).. i would rather do something i wan than doin all those assignment lolx... XD


A book of mine.. i bought it last yr around December in Kinokuniya.. Cost RM1++... dun o.0. the book is cheap... other cost more than 200 lolx... but i ll cont buying book regarding graffiti.. i can learn alot from it.. ^^

Pic below is a toy I bought recently... it's height is a lil bit shorter than a pen... RM1++ ^^ i willing to spend money on something i like... especially toyzzzz ^^ i ll try my best to post more bout my toys.. ther's alot in my house and my room...

-ciaoz-

0 comments: