BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Get into the mood again ^^


during holidays few weeks ago, my fren told me to draw him his name in graffiti style.. but he dun hav any nickname and his name kinda long so i prefer to draw him another word which is Immortality... haha ^^... tis is wat i draw for him n i jus finish colored it last sunday... de mood to draw tis kind of stuff not oways ther.. muz wait for the mood to come XD he likes my work... i'll appreciate tat n hope y'all like it as well... ^^

oh ya.. sorry for my new blog skin, everything is like fading into the background so its hard to see the pix... so jus click on it to enlarge it ya ^^

1st time drawing so big de... instead of using A4 paper, its not enuff to draw tis word so i transfer everything onto an A3 size.. but y out ther never sell any clear books to put a3 size paper??? i scare tis work ll destroy T_T i think i nid to manually bind 1 for myself ^^

ciaoz...
as i having mood to draw now... jus wait for more of my graffiti to show u all ^^
(but hor now already start new sem so dun expect me to draw it vry fast but i ll post it ASAP after i done ^^)
^^byebye^^

0 comments: