BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 25, 2009

Thursday, 24th September 2009, 732days together
^^ Our 2nd yrs anniversary ^^

Jus a normal lovely couple stay in our relationship for this long and I hope v can still be together for many more yrs...

we get to know each other and be together since secondary skul until now v both in college ^^ we hav been thru many good and sad moments together... Nothing can tear us apart from each other...
I wish I can still holding ur hands to go thru the rest of my life ^^
Just to love you adores you try my best to make you happi all the times ^^

I just wan to say 'I love you' to you all the times and showing my love to you everyday

- Choo Woon Lim, I love you so much -

p/s: no pix... jus try to see it, feel it thru ur heart ^^ all of you ^^
Love is blind but v are not blind... find ur true love & u ll
understand the matter of love thru urself ^^

0 comments: